- Robust and lightweight, offers genuine user acceptance and confidence with less fatigue and high quality feel and function.
- The high density multiple bar tack sew pattern resists abrasion better than traditional patterns.
- 140kg tear web energy absorber.
- Clearly marked stowage points for unused lanyard legs that are also rated in case of misuse.
- 2 x Aluminium Scaffold Hooks.
- Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1891.1.
Spanset ERGOplus Dual Leg Elastic Lanyard
ERGOplus Premium energy absorbing lanyards are designed to minimise the forces endured by an operator should a fall occur. Maximum user weight is 140kg while still remaining within the parameters and certification to AS/NZS 1891.1. No additional fall clearance needs to be calculated when performing risk assessments. Lightweight aluminium components and Xtreme guard webbing combine to add outstanding safety and value to this range.
- Highly abrasion resistant webbing gives better value and safety through longevity. Oil and liquid resistance aids the cleaning process and accelerates drying times.
- Energy Absorber designed to protect a worker of up to 140kg including tools and equipment.
- 1.8mtr Web Lanyard.