- Drop forged lanyard hardware
- Unique THETA stitch pattern has 423 stitches resulting in a strength that matches the lanyards webbing strength.
- Webbing Tenacity = 33kN.
- THETA stitch pattern (equals 3300kg strength).
- BSI Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1891.1
- 2 x Snap Hooks
LinQ Single Web Lanyard
LINQ Height Safety’s Single Webbing Lanyard spans two metres and includes an exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg including tools and equipment. Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100 newton (10kg) breaking strength.
- 2mtr Webbing Lanyard
- Extended Length Energy Absorber designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg including tools and equipment.
- Engineered to match webbing strength to ensure no weak point in the harness assembly.