- Pebble Weave Webbing design provides maximum grip for buckles, eliminating webbing slippage and the need for continual re-adjustment.
- Liqui-Pel Technology from liquid protection, also easier to clean the harness.
- High Tenacity UV stabilised webbing, enhances resistance to solvents and UV light degradation.
- Retro-Reflective Thread in webbing for improved visibility in low visibility in low light.
- Rear Barr D allows easier access and better weight distribution for twin retractable fall arrest device.
- Closed Loop Webbing system on rear Dorsal Barr D maintains positioning of Dorsal D in the event of a fall.
- Extended Belay Loops make connection of hardware easier, also maintains absolute front and centre positioning as per AS/NZS requirements.
- Sub Pelvic Strap integration along the line of Belay Loops, places the worker away from hardware in the event of a fall, significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the worker.
- Articulated Chest Strap and shoulder adjustment points, designed for additional user comfort and female users, due to lower positioning of strap.
- Air COOL Padded Shoulder Straps for increased comfort and increased air flow during long periods of use.
- Padded Legs for force dispersion at moment of fall impact.
- Service Pouch on back.
Paramount LinQ H301 Elite Riggers Safety Harness
LINQ full body harnesses have been engineered and certified to provide the wearer with maximum safety, comfort and versatility while working at heights. LINQ webbing straps and the fall arrest hardware are ergonomically designed to minimise impact on the human body in the event a fall incident. Engineered to minimise incidental harm in the event of a fall, the LINQ range boasts the addition of buckle padding to significantly reduce the risk of injury from harness buckles.
- Comes with Suspension Trauma Strap: One-piece Webbing with a quick connection buckle for faster deployment and connection in the event of a fall
- Confined Space Rescue Loops
- Quick Release Buckles. Padding under buckles