- Pebble Weave Webbing design provides maximum grip for buckles, eliminating webbing slippage and the need for continual re-adjustment
- Retro-Reflective Thread in webbing for improved visibility in low light
- Closed Loop Webbing system on rear Dorsal D maintains positioning of Dorsal D in the event of a fall.
- Sub Pelvic Strap integration along the line of Belay Loops, places the worker away from hardware in the event of a fall, significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the worker
- Articulated Chest Strap and shoulder adjustment points, designed for additional user comfort and female users, due to lower positioning of strap
- Padding under buckles
- Service Pouch on back
Paramount LinQ H101 Essential Safety Harness
LINQ full body harnesses have been engineered and certified to provide the wearer with maximum safety, comfort and versatility while working at heights. LINQ webbing straps and the fall arrest hardware are ergonomically designed to minimise impact on the human body in the event a fall incident. Engineered to minimise incidental harm in the event of a fall, the LINQ range boasts the addition of buckle padding to significantly reduce the risk of injury from harness buckles.
- High Tenacity UV stabilised webbing, enhances resistance to solvents and UV light degradation.
- Large Dorsal D Ring for easier connection.
- Extended Belay Loops make connection of hardware easier, also maintains absolute front and centre positioning as per AS/NZS requirements.