- iWeb inspection-ready webbing
- Padded and moulded waist band with side pole strap wide mouth D rings
- Lightweight aluminium fittings
- Fully padded and adjustable leg and shoulder straps
- Comfortable padded neck protection
- Wrap around information label pouch
- Quick release shoulder buckle
- Suspension trauma relief straps
Spanset Ergo iPlus 1800 Safety Harness
ERGO iPlus 1800 safety harness has revolutionary, patented iWeb, inspection-ready webbing which gives an objective inspection criteria for cuts and abrasion. Comfortable enough to wear all day long these reliable harnesses are certified to AS/NZS 1891.1 and are designed for fall arrest, rescue, rope access, roof work, ladder systems, tower and pole work, maintenance and construction applications.
- Rear fall arrest D ring and front fall arrest and abseil wide mouth D.
- Elasticised rear leg droppers and plastic reinforced semi-rigid gear loops.
- “Green light” indicator quick connect buckles.